This is one of the last hand-weaving workshops in Italy. It is located inside the Church of San Francesco delle Donne, dating back to the 12th century. The name “San Francesco delle Donne” derives from the fact that the church was assigned to the community of Benedictine nuns. The laboratory was founded in 1921 by Giuditta Brozzetti, with the goal of safeguarding the Umbrian textile tradition. One of the distinctive aspects of Brozzetti’s work was the use of “woven fabric”, a technique which allows to create intricate and detailed designs. Her passion for weaving has been passed down from mother to daughter for four generations, and her descendants—Eleonora, Clara, and Marta—ensure its continuity. This is not just a factory for the production of fabrics and textiles with medieval and Renaissance decorative motifs, but also a museum. One can see various looms, drawings, and drafts documenting the production of the laboratory from its origins until present day. Currently, the Giuditta Brozzetti Textile Laboratory carries out various activities, including the production of fine fabrics, teaching hand weaving techniques to new generations, and organizing of exhibitions and displays for the promotion of textile art. Lastly, the Giuditta Brozzetti Museum is a point of reference for textile art lovers, researchers, and visitors interested in the Umbrian artisan tradition. The Lab Museum is one of a kind and worth a visit.