Saint Susanna Gate. Like the other four royal streets of Perugia, also Via Dei Priori (the fifth), thanks to its splendid Porta Trasimena, crosses the Etruscan walls of the city, inserting itself with its decumanus in the longest and most evocative heart of the Acropolis. It does so in a stretch of the ancient route particularly dense with environmental and monumental qualities. The district that underlies it, in fact, extends from the Conca area, involving the Verzaro Gardens near the Department of Letters of the Italian University, to the center of the deep and evocative ditch of the Cupa that delimits the border with the District of Porta Eburnea. Among these extremes, Piazza San Francesco al Prato, the Borgo di Porta Santa Susanna, with its homonymous Porta that is grafted in what still remains of the ancient route of the medieval walls and the Parco della Canapina, with the splendid Church of San Benedetto Vecchio. The ward takes its name from the patron saint, who appears as a symbol, in addition to the oldest bear. Then the chain, which has remained an emblem until today, took over to remind us of the barrier against enemies, as it was witnessed since 1327 in Via dei Priori. The colour is blue, also in relation to the waters of Lake Trasimeno, which can be reached from this west-facing door, along the royal road towards Cortona.