Church of “Santa Croce”. Along the stretch of Via Benincasa that curves to Via dei Priori, also called alley Santa Croce, overlooking the Church of Santa Croce. Already documented in 1199, rebuilt several times, from 1802 it takes the title of the suppressed Sant’Antonino of Via Deliziosa. In 1825, however, because of the threat of ruin the roof of the church, it is considered more convenient to abandon this and renovate that of Sant’Antonino. “The church had to undergo towards the end of the last century restorations from which lost in the facade the bell tower that was moved to the left, the aedicule above the entrance door, and everything was flattened by a new front without character. A plate of soup a day was distributed to the poor in the nearby building” (Gurrieri, 1982).