Oratory of San Francesco dei Nobili. Protected by the double wall that characterizes the elegant Umbrian city, the Oratory of the Disciplined persons of San Francesco (mutated in the nineteenth-century in Pio Sodalizio Braccio Fortebracci) stands out among the artistic historical testimonies that adorn this ancient site. In the shadow of the monumental Tower of Sciri by means of a very refined marble portal, crossing the elegant vestibule ornamented by the baroque stuccoes of Jean Regnaud, you enter the Council Hall and then the Oratory: a very refined ‘chiseled’ chest that houses countless treasures. In the Sala dei Confrati, imposing and elegant are the seventeenth-century wooden benches (the work of Mario Pace) personalized by the names of the confreres; we also remember the portrait of Braccio Fortebracci of the sixteenth century and a contemporary box for voting. Flower at the eye of the first Perugian Baroque, the ceiling is modulated by gilded and carved drawers by Girolamo di Marco and Maestro Ercole (1570-74). The side seats at the bottom are by the master Gianpiero Zuccari, the author also of the imposing carved frames that frame the Christological works of Giovanni Antonio Scaramuccia. A very interesting pictorial cycle made between 1611 and 1627 is characterized by biblical episodes (Annunciation, Visitation, Nativity, Adoration of the Magi, Presentation at the Temple, Flight into Egypt, Disputation with the Doctors, Resurrection). The altar of Benedetto di Giovanni (1558) is enriched by the Ascension of Leonardo Cungi. The liturgical furnishings and the processional gonfalon with the Flagellation of Christ of 1480, the work of Pietro di Galeotto, are kept inside the sacristy. From 1319 the building was home to the Confraternity of the Disciplined of San Francesco, which in 1472 joined those of° Sant’Agostino and San Domenico. The Braccio Fortebracci Archive , kept there, constitutes the historical collection of the three fraternities and is a source of inestimable value that breaks the wall of time and opens a breach, in a particular way, on the activities of the Congregation of Disciplined persons.