1. This section contains information on the management methods of Perugia a Priori – www.visitaperugia.it in reference to the processing of data of users of Perugia a Priori – www.visitaperugia.it.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and, with respect to Italian legislation, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with Perugia a Priori – www.visitaperugia.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.visitaperugia.it.
3. The information is provided only for Perugia a Priori – www.visitaperugia.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing, and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages www.visitaperugia.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The statement may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of the parents or those who take his/her place.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of personal data processing. The data controller also deals with security.The representative of the entity is indicated in the person of the president of the association Maria Antonietta Taticchi, in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 co. 1 lett. a) del Regolamento UE 2016/679.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Associazione Priori, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights you can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Data Processor
1. The Data Processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the Perugia a Priori website – www.visitaperugia.it is: Maria Antonietta Taticchi. It is indicated email@example.com as a contact email, in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 co. 1 Letter b) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
3 – Data processing location
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Perugia a Priori – www.visitaperugia.it takes place at Via dei Priori 62, | 06123 Perugia.
2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the Data Processor or by those appointed by the Data Processor for this purpose at the designated location.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that performed the transfer. It is not an executable code and it does not spread viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be saved. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case, use of the website and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without modifying cookies options, simply continue browsing.
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are several technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the websites. Among them, the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. These are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the website by the user. Cookies are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network, that is, for the supplier, to deliver the service required by the client.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser you are using. However, the user can manage or disable storage or deletion of cookies by changing the settings on his/her Internet browser. This can slow down or prevent access to certain website features.
3. These cookies are functional for navigation and ensure the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
4. The cookies placed in the browser and transmitted via Google Analytics or Blogger‘s statistics service or similar are technical only if they are used for site optimization purposes directly by the owner of the site itself, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules on information and consent apply to analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in to each visited page, and permanent cookies, which remain active in the PC until the user logs out or the session is expired.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently, but only for the duration of browsing until the browser is closed, when they disappear. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, consisting of random numbers generated by the server which are necessary to enable safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party Cookies
1. In relation to origin, we distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and thus tailor advertising propositions to users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from third-party domains outside the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Perugia a Priori – www.visitaperugia.it. This is done anonymously in order to monitor the site’s performance and improve its usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users in order to propose advertising messages in line with users’ choices.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves, therefore users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
IV – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Mode of Data Processing
1. As with all Websites, this Website also utilizes log files in which information garnered from users’ visits is automatically collected and stored. The information collected could be the following: – internet protocol (IP) address;- a type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; – the name of the internet service provider (ISP);- date and time of visit; – web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; – possibly the number of clicks.
2. The information listed here is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the website, and for security reasons. This information shall be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
3. As a security measure (anti-spam filters, firewalls, and virus detection), the data automatically stored may also include personal data like IP addresses. This data may be used to block attempts to hack the site or other users, or any other harmful or illegal activity, and is handled according to the laws governing data usage and storage.Such data is never used for user identification or profiling purposes, but merely for the protection of the website and its users, with such information being processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
5. The information that users of the website deem to make public through the services and tools rendered available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from all liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to provide the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of the Data Processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: Sending newsletter – contact from Facebook.
2. Data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not longer than 2 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the messages.
2. Specific summarized information will be regularly made available or displayed on the web pages prepared for specific on-demand services.
4 – Support in your browser’s configuration
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies; Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences; Safari – http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en; Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en; Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies.
5 – Social Network Plugin
1. This site also incorporates plug-ins and/or buttons for social networks in order to facilitate the sharing of content on your favorite social media networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when users access the page in order to safeguard privacy of the users. Cookies may be set, if so provided by the social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. Please note that if the user browses the website whilst logged in to the social network, he/she has already given consent to the utilization of cookies conveyed through this website at the time of registration to the social media network.
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer: Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies; Twitter – https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter; Google+ – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies; Pinterest – https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy; Add This – http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy; Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy.
V. USER’S RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The site Perugia a Priori – www.visitaperugia.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence: – of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the amendment (art. 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, para. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him/her (art.18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 Regulation EU); the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art.7, p. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003)- the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. Requests can be sent to the Data Controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring data processing in the Italian territories.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights of the user, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI. TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
The website www.visitaperugia.it may share some of the personal data collected during navigation with services located outside the area of the European Union countries. This transfer is authorized and made legitimate on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/transferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi, for this reason no further express consent is required from the user.
VII. SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using electronic and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the stated purposes.
2. In addition to the Data Controller, in certain cases other parties involved in the running of the website (administrative, sales, legal department, and system administrator personnel) or external individuals (such as third-party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies) which may, if necessary, be appointed by the Data Controller to handle personal data, may have access to stored personal data.
VIII. MODIFICATIONS TO PRESENT DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In case of significant changes and updates, these will be notified to users with specific notifications.
3. However, previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 16/02/2019 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.